On that list was haircuts. I've been cutting David's hair since he got more pay cuts and we realized that $15 at Great Clips once a month was another expense we could do without. I put on the #2 guard on the clippers and go to town.
Ben has been getting the same haircut since he was 2 years old. Again, the #2 guard and I go to town. Hey, I'm good at what I do so why change things?
Noah will be 2 in August. He hasn't had a haircut yet and really doesn't have much hair which is strange since he is a product of David and I. His hair is thin and wispy. It's getting long in a few areas and he looks like he has Wolverine horns sometimes. I decided to try to cut his hair, but opted with a #8 guard as I didn't think he needed a crew cut yet.
This is before.
During.
Still during.
After.
Don't see much of a difference? Yeah, me neither. His hair was so fine it just fell through the clippers. I had a baggie ready marked with Noah's first haircut and the date on it. But this was all the hair I could gather.
And I think some of it may be Ben's.
I'll try again when Noah is three.
2 comments:
So funny :) Sarah's hair was about like that early on as well. Or you could be like us and nearly completely go without haircuts. I haven't had my hair cut in a year. That's right - a year. See how long it is? lol It's barely below my ears. What can I say, it grows really really slow. Jim lets his hair get to hippie length before he will go and get it cut. I have to nag him about it, lol. Sarah is the only one who goes once every 4 months or so to the salon, so we're doing pretty good in that department.
Hope you have a nice trip to Orlando. Taking the kids out of school? My sister would do that, but I never do. I'm a meanie. Seriously. ;)
Gina , you are too funny! I can't really believe you didn't feel inclined to try again with a smaller # clipper. But, then the tale would not have been nearly such a cute recounting. Poor Noah! ☺ I can't really say that he looked too happy after the deed was done. Hopefully he will recover by Saturday.Can't wait to see you all☼
Love,
G.
Post a Comment