Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

I'm a few days late, but better than never.

Our Easter was pretty low key. We normally head down to Phoenix and spend time with family, but since we just arrived home from vacation the night before, we figured we should take it easy.

The kids woke me up at 6:58. I imagine they were waiting in the living room with David who told them they could wake me up at 7:00. They went through their Easter baskets.

And went on an egg hunt.

He wasn't into collecting eggs, just throwing them.

The kids colored eggs with Granny.



While the ham cooked, these two guys hung out.

I think I know where Noah gets his mannerisms. Like father, like son.

It was a relaxing peaceful Easter which was much needed after our trip.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Low key is good. :) Cute pictures, especially David and Noah with the same pose.

I think this was one of the first years ever that we didn't have some sort of an egg hunt here. But Sarah did color eggs with her Dad and his family in Arkansas. :)

pam said...

Very cute! So happy we were able to catch up! Hoping to see you soon. love you!