Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chaos and Cherrios

The kids have made a complete mess of the house and I don't even care.


We'll wait until 30 minutes before David is supposed to get home. Then, we'll go aerobic getting the house picked up.

I like David to think I have everything under control, so that when I go somewhere and he's left in charge, he wonders how I do it all. Although, he reads this blog, so I think I just blew my cover.

********************
When Emily was a baby, I was on her schedule. When Ben came along 17 months later, I was on their schedule. I went to the store around their naps. Scheduled doctors appointments so nothing would interfere with a feeding. But times are different now and poor Noah is on Emily and Ben's schedule. At least once a day, I have to wake him from a nap to go somewhere. I have to feed him in his carseat at gymnastics and change his diaper in the front seat of the mini van. It is what it is and this little man does a pretty good job at adjusting.

He wasn't too happy about getting woken up to get the kids from bible school today.


A few cheerios makes everything better.


He has become quite the cheerio eater. He loves them. He can't get them in his mouth yet. He'll pick them up and look at them and then look at me as if to say, "hello, put this thing in my mouth". So, I oblige and he gums the thing to oblivion.

I think the chaos has made him an easier baby. Which is a good thing because we all know if the baby aint happy, nobody is happy.

1 comment:

Linda said...

So cute as always! :)

Of course, I have no experience in this area, but I do know, when Sarah's not happy, I'm not too happy either, lol.

It's quite a contrast here - It's 10:15 a.m. and the house is still completely quiet, as 2 teenage girls sleep in on their first day of summer break.