Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine

Valentine's Day. We started the day with heart shaped pancakes and bacon for the kids. Big ones for the big kids and little hearts for the little kid. In that top photo, you can see the face of Jesus.
Photobucket
Just kidding. I just wanted to see if you'd look for him.

Emily actually let me do her hair in a heart today. It looked so cute.
Photobucket
Then, I spent the next 3 hours cooking. Cupcakes for Ben's class for tomorrow because it's his birthday and pumpkin cookies for Ben for his requested birthday dessert.

While I was busy cooking, Noah was busy painting himself green with a marker.
Photobucket
Emily and Ben got home from school and Ben went to play in his room, like usual, and Emily went through all of her Valentine's.
Photobucket
My Mom was amazed at how cool the Valentines are these days.

We went to drama class and when we came home, David gave flowers to both his girls. I think it made her day.
Photobucket
She's a Daddy's girl.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was a lovely day. As it should be.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I loved seeing your beautiful photos. Glad you had a good day. :)

Piper said...

Aw, I love Emily's smile over her flowers! She is so lovely :)

The picture of Noah made me laugh--my little guy used a pen to decorate his arms :p