I've spent too much time having fun to blog lately. Oh and I left my good camera in Phoenix at the "No Kid Party". So, I've taken one photo over the past 10 days with my back up camera. And I really just did this one to appease my mother in law as I'm sure she's checking the blog every day for something.

That's it. Nothing exciting going on around here. We are alive and kicking. Emily and I have caught a cold.
Ben has an eye appointment in Phoenix on Thursday, so I'm picking my camera up at my friends house then. Be prepared for lots of pictures and new post to come. Ben's birthday party is this weekend. He's almost 6!
4 comments:
Hey, I'll bet I check more often than your mother-in-law!! :D I'm on here every day, several times checking and wondering what you've been up to.
Glad to see you're alive and kicking. :)
Love the pic. My little man is really growing up and leaving the rest of us battle worn and struggling. Thanks for thinking of me.
Ben's b.card will arrive too late for his party but hopefully in time for his actual b.day.( That is if Grampie remembers to buy it.) I am a little house bound for the past few weeks, so am depending on him to remember these little errands I give him to do.Ordered a little something on line for Ben and hopefully will arrive by birthday.
In the meantime glad all is well with you guys. ☼
Love,
G.
I hope Ben has a good appointment tomorrow :)
Or should I say today? Time slipped away from me and it is much later than I thought ;)
Post a Comment