Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ben, 6

Today is Ben's sixth birthday. I can remember vividly where we were 6 years ago right now. Ben was about 30 minutes old and we were calling everyone to share the news of his speedy delivery. He came out quickly and has never stopped moving since.
Photobucket
I was telling Ben about his birth last night in bed. I told him that I can't even imagine my life without him. He makes every day better, and I don't know how I was ever happy, truly happy, without him in my life. He has a smile that makes me smile and when he laughs, really laughs, there isn't a better sound in the world. He is a special kid, and he's loved by everyone he knows.
Photobucket
Happy Birthday my sweet handsome boy. I hope you enjoy your special day!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Happy birthday, Benjamin! Wow, six years flew by! You're such a great kid. I can't wait to see you this weekend and continue the celebration! Hugs and kisses!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Well, my first comment wouldn't work - tried to include a Superman ascii image. Oh well. Let me just try again with something more simple :D

Happy Birthday, Super Ben! Hope you have a really fun day!

Love,
Aunt Linda