We got a new issue yesterday in the mail. Emily was reading it on the way to ballet while I was driving.
Emily: "Mom, what does N-O-C-T-U-R-N-A-L spell?"
Me: Nocturnal.
Then she reads: "Animals that are active at night are nocturnal. Are you nocturnal?"
And she replies to herself: "Yep! I'm definitely nocturnal!"

That's my girl. She's nocturnal.

She's going for her first sleepover tonight to our friends house. I wish them luck!

I have a feeling I may get a phone call to come get her at midnight.
But that's my little bushbaby for ya. Gotta love her.

3 comments:
Hey I'm first to make a comment! Wonders never cease. As I was looking at the blog I'm looking at the second picture of Emily and right across is the picture of Noah and as i look at the both of them they look so much alike. Unbelievable. Of course Emily is NOCTURNAL , if you could have known that in advance you may have given her a different name. She might have been called Night Owl instead of Emily Rose, can you imagine!
Glad to know she enjoys her N.G. magazine just like her grampie. he wiats for his spanish edition to arrive every month. ( Wonder if it's the little kids edition as well!)LOL!
Anyway hope you all have a nice weekend. ☼
Love,
G.
Sorry for all the mistyped/spellings I didn't do the preview as I had lost my comments twice already so decided to not check and of course there are lots of boo boos. Sorry!
G.
Ha, G., I would have been first to make a comment but we got to spend several hours in the ER again last night - in the midst of all of my party planning for today (my sister and family are coming), Jim had his 3rd and worst gallbladder attack of the week. It was.... bad. That's putting it lightly. So, I didn't read your post, Gina, until now. As for your Uncle Jim, they would have taken it out last night, but that would have meant staying in the hospital so a surgeon is calling this week to schedule the appointment and subsequent surgery. It's coming out (gallstone lodged in the neck of the gallbladder = inflamed).
Now, that being shared.... Everyone at our house, except for Jim is nocturnal. Sarah and I have always been night owls, most happily.
Even so, I don't really like being far down at the hospital at 1:00 a.m. on a snowy, icy night. That's not too fun at all.
Loved the pictures of Emily (so cute) and I'll bet she had a wonderful sleepover.
Love, Linda
Post a Comment