He laughs easily.
He'll snuggle up and love on you.
He's sweet.
He's also showing signs of quite a temper.
He'll make two fist and scrunch his face up growling. Kind of like The Hulk, but Noah turns red not green. And boy can he scream.
He taught me that I don't control everything.
From taking a year to get pregnant, to spending 20 days in a hospital, to changing explosive poopy diapers in our van in the parking lot at the YMCA, this kid keeps me on my toes.
He's trying to stand up on his own. It usually ends up in a yoga version of the downward dog. But, he's trying and he thinks it's funny.
When I load up the other two kids for carpool in the morning and shut the door and it's just me and him, I always take a moment to soak it up. We dance around the house and spend some time on the floor with him crawling all over me. I love our time alone.
And when I take him to the store and strangers stop to remark how cute he is or what a sweet baby, I always smile and say thank you. Because he is. And I'm blessed.

God, I love this kid.
2 comments:
Now the trilogy has been completed. I don't want to say " came full circle" , but when I look at Noah's pictures , more than one of them makes me think I'm looking at his big sister. So sweet!, both of them. I love the picture of him doing a nose dive towards the floor. I guess that must mean he has a big brain and is top heavy. I think our little Noah is doing just great and he couldn't have a better family to help temper his "temper" and to laugh with him when he's happy. You all do a great job.
Love,
G.☼
Loved all of these - Noah is of course adorable. :)
Post a Comment