Ben, The Naked Chef, helped me make zucchini muffins. And was he actually naked. Yep, the food processor is perfectly placed.
And man, does this kid love zucchini muffins. I think he ate 12 mini muffins in an hour.
And this kid thinks it is so fun to walk behind things. He finds anything and everything and pushes it around the house or in the backyard.
This picture is for Grammie Gwynne. Emily is wearing her new outfit that Grammie and Grampie got her for her birthday. I had to switch out the navy leggings that came with it for green ones because it was "wear green day" at school. She looks super cute.
I scored on this Superman shirt, Superman cape and spiderman glove for $1.00 at a yard sale for Ben. He was in heaven, andnd he flew around the house all day.
I love when kids are little and it's so easy to make them happy.
1 comment:
So true when they're little ;)
Post a Comment