Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dancing Around the World

My friend Jae had this video on his blog. I thought it was so cool. This is what I want to do one day. Not the dancing just the traveling and meeting people, well maybe the dancing part too. It looks like fun. Luckily my hubby would love to do this as well, so we'll put this dream on the back burner for the next 20 years and see what happens when we are empty nesters. What an inspiration...



For more info about Matt and to see more videos, go to wherethehellismatt.com

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That is pretty cool! At first when I saw he was alone in all these places I was thinking, "ok so this guy travels to lots of different places to see the places." Kinda dull. Then when you add in all the people along the journey who he meets, can get to know and enjoy, and experience life with that brings it alive!!!! That is so amazing to imagine and I too hope to do this at least to a small degree. My hope is to start with Germany. Hopefully it will be sooner than later. ;)