Sunday, March 18, 2012

Last Day of Spring Break

The kids have enjoyed their spring break. We didn't go anywhere, but we did a few things that they thought were fun. Two days ago we enjoyed a beautiful warm (almost 80) sunny day hiking. Today on our final day of Spring Break, we will enjoy building snowmen. We woke up to lots of snow.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The kids will be thrilled when they get up.

And the snow is still coming and is supposed to all day. I think their Spring Break will get an extra snow day added to it. Lucky kids!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My ! Well it looks like a day made for kids that's for sure. I guess the leprechaun must have dropped the pot of gold( snow) on his way back into hiding for another year. I hope you all enjoy the fruits of his labor, or lack of it.... Sorry comments are weak today. Have fun! ☼
Love,
G

Piper said...

I LOVE that last photo :)

Linda said...

Gorgeous photos!!!