In any case, today was the last of it. The storm has moved on and most or our snow is already melted. That happens here. It's gone before it's a nuisance which is nice. We headed back to the park for more sledding and fun. The boys (David, Ben and Noah) are way out there playing with the giant snowball.

Noah took his turn down the hill. He looks totally freaked out.
On the way home, I snapped a few pictures of the mountains by our home. Truly, it doesn't get any prettier than this.

This is the final turn to our house.

Sometimes the beauty of the area that I live astounds me. I realize that most people wouldn't live in an area that they don't like. But, those mountains covered in snow...I love.
I'm a lucky lucky girl to live where I do with this family that I adore. And I'm a lucky lucky Mom because tomorrow is not another snow day.
2 comments:
Awesome pics, beans! Way better than the ones I took today. So happy everyone is having so much fun. Dad and I are hiking on the east side this week. Hoping some of this snow is still on the mountains. Should be pretty.
WOW!! I just can't get over this. I return home from Summer in Chicago and see your blog of snow. :) Sorry, I'm not jealous even if you are having fun. Here all of the leaves and flowers are out in full and I mowed the grass today for the first time. It was near 90 today here in Illinois and continuing as such tomorrow. Looks like the lowest we get is in the 60s over the weekend and then right back up to the 70s next week. I hope we don't get any more snow this year, not that we got much of anything. I know for sure that you guys have had more than us!
Enjoy :)
Love, Linda
Post a Comment