We convinced my best friend Pam to get a season pass too. Here she is in the middle with Emily (on the left of her) going down the rainbow racers.

Here's me and Ben going down. He's on my right. The lighter you are the slower you go, so he came down like 30 seconds after me.

He was scared to death to go down. We were laying on our bellies on our mats at the top and he started to freak out. It is a little weird because you are staring in a black hole not sure where you are going. The girl who was attending the ride was going to give him a push down and he kept getting up. I was yelling at him to hold on and finally he grabbed the handled and I told the girl "Push him!" and off he went. He loved it so much that he wanted to go right back down, so he did with Pam.

Me and Emily on the Tornado! It was the funnest ride.
This year was so much more fun than 2 years ago. Emily was tall enough to ride everything and Ben was tall enough to ride 4 of the big slides. So, we all took turns and just went on everything with every kid.
This is a new slide called The Constrictor and it was Ben's absolute favorite.


Pam and Emily giving it a shot.


David had impeccable timing with the camera. It's hard to tell when someone is coming down, yet he managed to get photos of all of us in action. When it was my turn, I managed to get David and Ben in action 5 seconds too late.

And Noah during all this time was happy to just play in the kids sprinkler area.



I'm watching Noah play while Pam and Emily are waiting in line.

It was in the 80's yesterday in Phoenix, which for us is really warm. The water was a little cold. Sometimes when you'd get soaking wet, you'd be freezing and need to warm up. Emily was a little chilly here.

So, we laid out our beach towels and soaked up some sun.

We got some french fries and cokes.

Everyone loves the wave pool, but it was a little cold.

Noah was happy to sit in the shallow end.

When the waves came, he'd freak out and run. Weird because he has no worries at the beach.

Mostly, he was just happy to run up and down.

Here's my other attempt at getting David, Pam, Emily and Ben on a slide. I'm 5 seconds too late.

Then, we went back to Pam's house for some pizza.

I haven't seen her parents in ages, so they joined us. It was great to catch up.

Pam bought the kids gifts for Easter. She's the best!




We headed home after 6:00 and the kids were wiped out. Emily and Noah both fell asleep.


I think that means they had fun.
Ben never naps. He was content to eat grapes and relax.

We all had a great day and are looking forward to many more visits throughout the summer.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun day :) Sarah loves those kinds of places, but I don't because I don't swim.
Glad you had a good day.
Love, Linda
I had such a great time yesterday! Can't wait 'till we do it again. Hugs to all! Love ya!!!
This looks like such a fun day :)
Post a Comment