Monday, March 19, 2012

Round 4

The kids got their wish of a snow day! Spring Break has been extended by a day.

The are making good use of the day making snow angels.
Photobucket
Going down the slide.
Photobucket
All Noah says is "throw snowballs" and that's what he is does. If he is not a quarterback one day, I'll be shocked.
Photobucket
This may be the most snow we've gotten. It's definitely the longest storm we've ever had. It's usually blown through in a few hours.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rocko is loving it too.
Photobucket
David is working from home today. The kids were plotting out their day.
Photobucket
The snow is finally clearing and we have blue skies. I think sledding is a must during David's lunch hour!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha you are at home! Well you got me... I was just thinking after reading this maybe Noah could be a pitcher for the Diamondbacks... I know that would make his Munchie much happier. She scorns the game of football and the damage it does to the young men of this country. Too many long lasting injuries.
Anyway I guess we don't have tpo worry about that for awhile.☺
Glad the kids got to enjoy another day of winted before Spring is sprung tomorrow. ☼
Love,
G.

Linda said...

I just can't get over these posts! Snow! Crazy!!

Love, Linda