She ran into her friend Nikki in the front hallway.

I walked Emily to her classroom where they gathered before the show. I saw her poem outside the class on the bulletin board.

Here she is getting ready for her performance.

And here she is wagging an angry finger in tune to how much she doesn't like green eggs and ham.

And for the grandparents, here are a few videos.
The kids are insisting on having green eggs and ham tomorrow for breakfast. But, we don't have ham and Ben doesn't like eggs or ham.
I think we'll stick with Eggos.
4 comments:
Hey, we were at a concert at the school last night too - the high school! They were superb!
Cute pictures and videos. Seems like a dream that we were ever at that age of concerts.
Love, Linda
We would have loved to see Emily's performance. Her poem was great and so nice that it was posted.She did a good job using the rhyming words and still making it a story.We were looking for pics of Ben's class too but Dad told me this morning it was only Emily's class, so no Ben for now, I guess. As always thanks for sharing and keeping us in the loop with the videos. Much appreciated. ☼
Love,
G
PS it is getting harder and harfer to read the writing to prove we are not robots.....
G AND E ~~EMILY SANG BEAUTIFUL~~SHARON
I totally want one of those hats!
Post a Comment