I love newborns until about 4 months. Well, I love them after 4 months too, but I love how funny looking they are in the beginning. He's so stinkin' cute and seriously, he looks like he is 87.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so glad to see that Noah is making advances like being able to give the world the evil eye,much like an old man would when he has nothing left to say!But I know Noah is just warming up and will have plenty to say nefore too jkuch longer. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE HIM NEXT MONTH.☺ GRAMPIE SAYS HE IS SO CUTE.♥ Love, G
4 comments:
I am so glad to see that Noah is making advances like being able to give the world the evil eye,much like an old man would when he has nothing left to say!But I know Noah is just warming up and will have plenty to say nefore too jkuch longer. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE HIM NEXT MONTH.☺ GRAMPIE SAYS HE IS SO CUTE.♥
Love,
G
Oops! Excuse the typos....That should be "before too much longer"
G
I always say to Jim that babies are little aliens...cute aliens but it has something to do with the way that they look at you, like "they KNOW".
Noah is doing great and he's so cute!! :)
He is just adorable!!!!
Dak
Post a Comment