Thursday, October 29, 2009

Flurries

We got some snow flurries yesterday. This is very early for us and I'm hoping it's the beginning of a nice snowy winter.

Here's Buzz Lightyear and Rocco.


Here's Noah with some flurries in his hair. His first snow and he didn't mind the cold at all.




It wasn't much and didn't last long, but it sure was pretty to look at.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, I need to learn more about Arizona. We have friends from our church who leave here right around now (they're called snowbirds) and return in the spring, so that they can stay in sunny, warm, Phoenix during the winter months, and miss all of the snowy cold weather we have here.

Our first snow usually comes around Thanksgiving. This has been one of the wettest springs through Autumn on record for this area, and we're adding 3 inches of new rain by tomorrow (under flash flood watches). It's crazy, so as Jim and I agreed last night "can't wait to see what winter brings us in the form of snow.... NOT" Probably means for some long dangerous drives ahead...

Enjoy the flurries :)

Anonymous said...

I love Ben's observations. Thanks for sharing the video. You're right Noah doesn't seem in the least concerned with that wonderful phenomena going on around him.Glad you all enjoyed it. Keep it away from this part of the country though...☼☼☼ Please!
Love,
G.