Thursday, October 15, 2009

Confused

My boys are confused.

Ben put on Emily's princess dress.


With his Superman cape.


After spinning around for a moment,


he said, "Princess aren't superheros. They can't fly."
And promptly took off the dress.

Noah attempted to suck his thumb for the first time last night.

Through the hole in his pacifier.




I wonder if he will end up sucking his thumb instead of his pacifier.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Princesses are too superheros, in my book anything is possible, LOL. :D I love the photos - Ben is so cute and Noah trying to suck his thumb through the pacifier - priceless!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to get your hopes up yet , Gina, but I am wondering if Noah may end up with red hair.Such a smarty pants already knowing to suck his thumb through the hole. How cute!
Lucky for you Ben doesn't like the inability to fly in his princess costume.Too funny!
Love,
G.

Anonymous said...

NO THUMB SUCKING! It's H1N1 season! :-)