I didn't want take a stroller to the patch because it is extremely dusty and I didn't want Noah breathing in all that dust. But, as you can tell from the photo he was tucked away and protected from the elements.
He loves this sling. For a baby who likes to be held, it has turned out to be a lifesaver. I did dishes, straightened my hair and ate lunch with him attached to me today. It was that or listen to him scream. My sanity is thinking it's the best $14.99 that I have ever spent.
As for our pumpkins, we know from our garden that they grow extremely well here. This place is a nursery, but not a farm. They don't grow the pumpkins there. So, they are shipped in from somewhere else locally and the pumpkin fairy places them all 18 inches apart on a bed of hay. Perfect!
1 comment:
I love it!! I used one of those old fashioned carriers for a while with Sarah when she was much older than Noah, but it was the same thing - listen to her scream or carry her around. ;-)
I think it's a great idea and I think you looked beautiful in the photo. Glad you were all able to be there as a family partaking in this wonderful Autumn tradition. ♥
Post a Comment