
Have I mentioned how wonderful my husband is? It's true. I can reach my toes, but not well enough to paint them. He did a pretty good job. I was a little scared at first when he said, "I just dab and pull it towards me?" I guess a guy doesn't instinctively know how to paint fingernails. He's hired though for the next 2 months.
2 comments:
Ha! Ha! I think my son has so many hidden talents. First he's personal trainer for Ms Emily and later a manicurist for his lovely wife! And if I remember correctly he gives the very best foot massages. His full talents may still lay hidden waiting to be revealed. Good job in bringing them to the surface.
Love,
G.
It is nice when the one we love takes the time to do something special for us. :) I just don't want anyone touching my feet at all - not big on any of that, but it's so sweet that David did this for you.
Post a Comment