Last night before the thunderstorm hit (which lightening from that storm also hit our motherboard on our computer and did something wacky to both of our air condtioning units, we have a techy friend that helped with the computer and the AC units just turned back on after an hour of not working, weird), I went outside with one of the kids' golf clubs and began poking around.
Look what we are having for dinner tonight:
No, not the children.
I knew we had a few green beans, but who knew there were this many! We call Emily the "green bean girl", so she was thrilled to help me gather all of these. She loves green beans.
I hadn't even seen this big guy growing. He's huge. I'm talking about the zucchini not my son, but I do think he hit a growth spurt lately too.
4 comments:
Just wanted to let you know Bo and I really enjoy reading your posts! You make us laugh all the time.
Amazing what a little rain will bring forth. Looks like a good supper coming up!
Enjoy.
Love,
G
Great growing! :D
Yummy!
Post a Comment