Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Say Cheese

My Mother and Father in law got me an early birthday gift. Ugh, I'll be 35 in less than a month. They knew we were in desperate need of a new camera. Ours had stopped working for a few days. Then, spontaneously started working again, but still had other issues. If you breathed, a warning would flash on the screen and the picture would be blurry. Camera's don't last but 2 years in this house. I really wanted a camera that would take quicker photos as mine was so slow. I also hate how the kids now say "Cheese!" and every photo looks like that word is still on their lips. Hopefully a quicker camera will catch the moment before or after cheese comes out.

I got the new camera today and I love, love, love it! Thanks Gwynne and Enrique!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those big, brown eyes!!

Anonymous said...

Pam's right they do have beautiful big brown eyes, even though Miss Emmy is doing her best to keep the world from seeing Ben's.
We hope the camera works out. It looks like a good start. :)
love,
Grammie

Anonymous said...

Nice closeups, maybe Grammie had a reason to send a long a new camera, who would have thought that she would turn out to be such a picture hog!!!I happen to know her day is made when she gets new pictures and this way we all get to enjoy them...Thanks to my Big sister for your gift...Auntie Barb.

Linda said...

35... I remember 35 (I'll be 44 in 2 months) :-) Looks like a great camera as these are very clear photos. What a nice gift.