After years of wanting a KitchenAid Mixer, we finally got one. Part of the reason may stem from the fact that there isn't any place good to get a pizza around here. We've been resorting to the chain "restaurants" and they always leave something to be desired. We decided we needed to take matters into our own hands and start making it ourselves. So, we had to have a mixer. We found someone on Craigslist selling a brand new one with some attachments for half price. It's the gray color shown above which wouldn't have been my first choice. You know I would've gone for tangerine! But for half off, I wasn't going to complain. Oh wait, I think I just did. If you have any good recipes for dough or bread or anything else that we can make in our mixer, we'd love to have them. We are trying out pizza tonight! Oh, we also need a recipe for donuts as there isn't anyplace to get those around here either.
2 comments:
I can't believe you don't have a recipe for donuts!!!!
Wow, what a great find! Sorry, I can't help you with these types of recipes though as I don't do dough or doughnuts. Luckily we have a favorite pizza place nearby. :-)
Post a Comment