I chopped off my hair again. Well, I didn't, but some lady did. I like it. David likes it better short also. It takes a whopping 60 seconds to fix in the morning. It's a win win.
Cute hair! I just saw our taxes about 10 minutes ago! Same jaw drop here. I had NO IDEA!!!! I love keeping up on your blog. So ridiculous as you just live a street away. We need to get together soon! Krista
Love your new hairstyle! I'm always most fond of short hair - I've been trying to grow mine out, but every few days, I have the thought to go and get it all cut off again... So cute and trendy!
What is Stephan going to say!? WE MISS YOU! I know we've been the lamest friends you must have, but we're going to be in Sedona for Thanksgiving for a WHOLE WEEK! So, we no longer have an excuse to not make time to see you! Hope you're going to be around that week! XO Stephan & Jonathan
Yay for a new hair cut! I love your hair short! It looks so stylish! And so worth it fit is how David loves it and if it only takes a few minutes to get ready for the day! You look great! I saw you called yesterday. Crazy busy day! I will try to call this afternoon!
6 comments:
You're so cute!
Cute hair! I just saw our taxes about 10 minutes ago! Same jaw drop here. I had NO IDEA!!!! I love keeping up on your blog. So ridiculous as you just live a street away. We need to get together soon!
Krista
love your new hair! you look great!
Love your new hairstyle! I'm always most fond of short hair - I've been trying to grow mine out, but every few days, I have the thought to go and get it all cut off again... So cute and trendy!
What is Stephan going to say!? WE MISS YOU! I know we've been the lamest friends you must have, but we're going to be in Sedona for Thanksgiving for a WHOLE WEEK! So, we no longer have an excuse to not make time to see you! Hope you're going to be around that week! XO Stephan & Jonathan
Yay for a new hair cut! I love your hair short! It looks so stylish! And so worth it fit is how David loves it and if it only takes a few minutes to get ready for the day! You look great!
I saw you called yesterday. Crazy busy day! I will try to call this afternoon!
Post a Comment