Monday, April 27, 2009

Stranger No Danger

I read a few blogs written by complete strangers. I've stumbled upon thier blogs somehow and I'm hooked. I've added a sidebar under "my blog list". I've read them for months, but have kept the fact that I'm a stalker to myself.

Until now.

Barefoot In The Kitchen taught me how to hem my pants. They came out perfectly.

Pioneer Woman has one of the most beautiful ranch homes on the planet. I love her stories and photography. The cooking section from her blog is amazing. I repeat AMAZING. I want to try everything. Maybe because I'm pregnant. Nah, even David wanted to cook something when he looked at it. Take a gander and become a stalker yourself.

But don't say I didn't warn you.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Ooooh! I'm always on the lookout for more wonderful blogs to read. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Hope you have a great week,
Linda

brownymama said...

Haha! I stalk barefoot in the kitchen and pioneer woman too! Want to go walk tonight??

Amy said...

You have to check out Meanest Mom, it's hilarious. www.themeanestmom.blogspot.com
So funny!