I made many mistakes...
Oops forgot to put the thingy down that holds the fabric in place.
This is definitely not right.
I'm finally getting the hang of it.
Luckily that was an old dish cloth. Once I was confident enough, I hemmed my maternity pants (now it's too hot to wear them). I fixed David's winter gloves, Ben's shorts and a pillow. There is still more to do, but for now, I'm feeling like I accomplished something. I'm not ready to be called Martha yet.
4 comments:
Love it! It's great that you took photos along the learning process.
Way to go! :)
Go you! That is impressive and money saving. What a great skill to learn!!! Did you think you would be growing your own garden, sewing more and more, and being this multi tasking multi talented house wife!? I love it! It is inspiring. ;)
Oh my gosh, Gina that made me crack up! I would definitely have the thread all tangled like your second picture. I am impressed though! I'll send you the pattern for some nursing covers and maybe you can start making some money with it. ;)
Gina , I think the word is seamstress not sewer..It looks like you are on your way..Your aunt Renate would be very impressed with your sewing talent, she also loves to sew...Love Auntie Barb
Post a Comment