Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mom's Tea, A Picnic and A Water Fight

Today was a different day for Emily at preschool. Instead of class, they had a Mom's Tea. Siblings were not allowed, so Granny came up to watch Ben. Surprisingly, he didn't cry at all. I prepped him and bribed him with a tootsie roll pop. Hey, whatever works. It was a special day for just Em and I.

We got dressed up and headed off to her school. They had a lovely set up with finger sandwiches and desserts. The kids all made their Mom's a flower pot. Emily's was the prettiest, of course! They sang us some songs.



While the kids were singing. The mom's were doing this:
How many cameras and camcorders can you count? Leave it to us Mom's.

Then, we came home and had a picnic for lunch.


The kids look cute here or I would never have posted a photo with so much skin. But, hey...one of the best things about being pregnant for 9 months is great boobs.


It was time for a good old fashioned water fight.
Ben got me.


Then, he got Granny.


It's been a fun filled day and it's only 2:00!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh what a fun day you had!! I love the story, the pictures and the adorable video. I miss those cute programs.

pam said...

I definitely would have had more fun with you today!

Anonymous said...

Oh Gina, I wish I could have been with you and seen Emily in her group. She looks so shy.Not at all like that little monkey you discribed a blog or so ago. When I watched the video, she just reminded me exactly of how David looked and acted when he was her age and in his kindergarden play.
Tell Emily I love her.
Love,
GG

Anonymous said...

It looks like a lot of fun..Emily is growing up so fast..In my mind I still picture her as the little baby girl she was when you guys were here in Nova Scotia..Well I know alot has happened it still looks odd to see her up on a stage singing..Good for her..does she start grade 1 in the fall ? Love Auntie Barb