Tuesday, September 15, 2015

You Know You're Country...


David and I were out on our nightly walk when we spotted two very large dogs up ahead.  I told him maybe we should cross the street and go around.  But, we kept going forward as these were oddly shaped dogs.  

When we got up to them, we realized they were horses!  You know you live in the country when people walk their miniature horses instead of dogs.  


Rocko was totally freaked out by them.  He loves sniffing other dogs, but these things, he coward backwards to avoid them.  I guess something was off with their scent.  They were 4 months old, but probably won't get much bigger than they are now.  

We wished the kids would've been with us to see them.  They were so cute!

1 comment:

Linda said...

How cute! Now those are my size of horses (I'm a little afraid of the regular-sized horses!) :)

Love, Linda