I got my Parent's magazine the other day in the mail. I always browse the cover to see what stories I might be interested in. The Mom on the cover caught my eye immediately. I knew her from somewhere.I thought of high school. Work? Friends?
The more I thought about her the more things I was remembering. I knew her name was Claire and I knew she was nice. I liked this girl.
After letting the idea marinade in my head for awhile, it finally hit me.
She was on America's Next Top Model.
When you start thinking Reality TV stars are actually your friends, it's time to watch less TV!
7 comments:
This is hilarious! :)
Too FREAKIN FUNNY......I LUV U...
LOL! That is great!!! Thanks for the smile my friend!
Yikes, that is scary!
OMG. Everyone here in the office was laughing at this. I guess we all tend to do that sometimes. You know my favorite friends are "All my Children" Ha!There is always drama in their lives.
Love,
G.
So Funny!!! I met one of the Phx news anchors one time and talked to him like I'd known him forever, after all he was in my room everynight. He thought I was a lunatic!
I love the way you say and write what the rest of us are thinking but would not admit until you do!
You continue to crack me up!
XOXOX:)Shar
Post a Comment