Emily has learned the "I Spy" game at school. Her teacher will often play it while they are waiting for parents to pick up their kids. It's become her new favorite game to play. We play it at home, at the store and in the car.
Emily, Ben and I were in the car while Daddy ran into the store for something quick.
And it starts...
"I spy with my little eye..."
It's finally my turn. "I spy with my little eye, something handsome."
Ben immediately puts his hand on his chest and says, "Is it me?"
I couldn't help but laugh. He can be so sweet sometimes.
We reenacted the moment here:
Of course, Emily told me I wasn't playing right and I had to pick a color.
Whatever.
2 comments:
Oh my , you two make me laugh. Ben is great at reliving a scene for the camera. Too cute and yes, indeed he is a handsome little man. So cute.
Love,
A proud Grammie
So very, very cute. :-)
Post a Comment