
This weekend we went to a birthday party for Emily's friend Alanah. It was a gymnastics party at the YMCA. Two years ago, we did a
quadruple birthday party for all the friends with August birthday's, Emily included, at the Y. This year, Emily said she wanted her own party. In short, she didn't want to share the limelight with anybody else. So, we celebrated only Alanah's birthday on Saturday.
And man, did these kids have fun.

They had a freeze dance competition and Emily won.
Even the little monkey had fun.
And the big kids had fun too.

I have to say, I'm almost 37 years old and I was having so much fun. No photos to document it, but I was swinging on the rings, walking on the beam and doing front flips on the trampoline. Maybe I should have my birthday party at the Y.
2 comments:
Wow! What a fun :D time. Great pics and videos.
Yes, it does look like you all had a blast. I wondered why David didn't call yesterday, now I know he was recovering! The kids are getting so good at the use of equipment. Emily has grown a lot since this time a year ago. ☺ Noah was getting right in on the action which is great.
It looks like a fun time was had by all!☼
Love,
G.
Post a Comment