Monday, August 2, 2010

Around Our House

I would love to say we had an exciting fun filled weekend. But, it was pretty low key.

Ben spent Saturday like this:

He had a fever, threw up orange juice and only ate saltine crackers.

Today, Emily looks like this:

She has a fever, is all stuffed up and only wants coffee. Even 102.4 won't keep her from her addiction. That's my girl!

And this little man has a major runny nose and will probably have a fever by Wednesday.

And if history repeats, he will have an ear infection by friday and we'll go to the doctor for round 6 of antibiotics since December. That is the magic number in under a year before we have the "tubes in the ear" talk. We've been clean since March though, so maybe the talk will wait.

This is our last week of summer break and I was hoping to do some fun stuff with the kids. Instead, I'll be taking care of sick babies and cleaning the house.

And who are we kidding? I'll be sick in a few days too.

My girl starts first grade next Monday.
Seriously, how is that happening?

It's sunny out my backyard window and raining in my front yard.
Seriously, how is that happening?

Noah turns 1 on Sunday!
Seriously, how is that happening?

1 comment:

Linda said...

I hear ya, except for the illness! My girl starts HIGH SCHOOL in 2 weeks, though she's already there technically with full-day Marching Band Camp this week and more Cheerleading Practices that go on for eternity (j/k).

I hope you are all well soon enough to enjoy some of the last remaining week.