
Our first winter storm came today. It was so close to snowing. Bummer. The kids took advantage of the rain and ran outside in the puddles. Emily was going to go out in her underwear and snow boots, so I wrapped a summer bathing suit cover up around her.
They had fun.
This is Ben's expression for fun!
Doesn't Emily look like a redhead here?
Doesn't Ben look like a redhead here?
Here's a little video of the fun
3 comments:
It keeps saying the video is unavailable... As you would say "Bummer". Here I was so happy the port was still open and I was able to see and read, I was all ready to hear as well and bam, "video is unavailable". I'm glad at least Emmy had her cover on up. Why would she ever think she should be running outside in her underwear? What a girl. :)and yes, they both look sort of like redheads in these pics.
Love,
Grammie
Adorable redheads having fun! Had to laugh though about the winter storm, since we're all literally bundled up now in our warmest winter coats - our high for today? 38 degrees. It's 23 degrees out right now. :-)
Oh I love it! That is too precious! Em is starting to look so mature!!!!!!! David better be figuring out his techniques to keep the boys away! What fun to run and play in the puddles together! I bet it is chilly up there cause there are some chilly moments down here! I love it though!!!!
I am sorry I missed your phone call. I hope to call you tomorrow morning but if not Wed should be pretty slow around here.
Love to you and thanks so much for your love and support!
Post a Comment