Is it possible to hit the jackpot twice? I think we just did. Forest was the best dog possible and Roxie is turning out to be just as wonderful.
She slept well through the night although she did snore a little.
Her information sheet that whomever left when they dropped her off said she wasn't housebroken. She cries and she runs away. This person must have been smoking something really good because she does none of those things. She goes to the bathroom outside whenever we go out. She hasn't even barked once. I had her off the lease in the front yard today while the kids rode bikes and played hopscotch and she didn't move. The mail man came by, another dog walked by, nothing. She rules!
She also passed the test with Max, our cat. They barely sniffed each other and they went about their business.
We lucked out!
3 comments:
I am so happy to read the good news. I suspect Roxie knows she struck the jackpot with you guys. She sure doesn't want to mess up this time. Good job girl!Can't wait to meet you.
Love,
G.
I'm so glad everything is working out well!! God really meant for you to have Roxie. Blessings to you all. Linda
Oh my gosh! That is amazing!!!!! I didn't even think that was possible for a dog not to run after another dog when they are not on a leash or for a dog to barely smell a cat and leave it alone! How lucky you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment