Since the water was so nice and calm, it started with a canoe ride with Papa.
I love Emily's hair braided like this. She normally never lets me do it, but since we were taking a boat ride into Sandpoint I knew that I had to have it completely tied back or it would be in knots by days end.
We started off on the hour long boat ride down the Pend Oreille River. Noah kept himself entertained for a little while.
Ben seriously needs some sunglasses because he is squinting in every picture.
I think this is possibly the most spoiled dog in the world. Katie Sue has a rough life.
The ride there is so nice. The homes are all different and every corner is a new view.
We arrived in Sandpoint and the kids made a mad dash for the water. Gorgeous.
They were dying to get their feet wet.
Let's see, we could put Em on his shoulders so he can hold all of them.
After having some pizza, the kids got in their bathing suits and went swimming.
The next day, we took a ride on the raft. Wow, was this fun!
I love Emily's hair and smile. She's carefree and having fun. I love it.
We finished the night with smores and the biggest marshmellows we've ever seen.
3 comments:
Gina, you really have a lot of great pictures. It looks like your dad should have been charging for his great vacation spot. Lots of fun things going on and everyone seems completely happy. People pay big bucks for that sort of fun time. ☼
Love,
G.
Seriously?! It looks like you went to heaven. So very jealous... still!
I love the photo of the kids and your Dad in the canoe with the reflection of the lake. Gorgeous photos - and it's funny, after you had wrote about the marshmallows originally, I saw them in our Meijer store and bought them for our next backyard fire. :)
Post a Comment