Tuesday, July 6, 2010

5th of July

Today was David's first day at work in 10 days. Bummer. It was like my first day back to work too since I'm left home alone with all three monkeys.

Things have been busy since we got home. My Mom cleaned our entire house while we were gone. A dogsitter, housekeeper and she was free...score! We've been busy unpacking and getting things done around the house. I have to do another vacation post with some of the pictures from my camera, but I promise not to post all 351 of them.

Until then, here are some photos from yesterday. Our friends had a 4th of July party on the 5th since everyone was off work and they go somewhere every year to see the fireworks on the 4th. It worked out great.

I tried to get a picture of all three kids, but it seems I can never capture all three at their best.

Love this one of Noah laughing.


This is what Ben does when I tell him to smile.


The rest are all okay. I should get photoshop, so I can cut and paste their faces into one perfect picture.


David got over my shoulder to try to get their attention. Emily and Noah look at him, but Ben keeps looking at me.




Then, we went to our friends house that just got a hot tub. It was a swimming pool for the day with 10 kids in it. Needless to say, they just drained all the water out and refilled it.


When did jumping off a slide become the norm?


Seriously, does anybody slide anymore?


It was a fun filled day with our friends.
But, I wish we were still here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kids and pretty toes. Who cares about the gorgeous scenery! I'm sure that was a task to try to get all three to cooperate. Ben is always the hold out. At least you got him out of the Spiderman gauze. BTW there is a new suit on its way to little Benjamin.Hope he'll use it to stick to a few more walls.
Love,
G.

Linda said...

I think the photos are great!! Who cares if they're not all looking in the same direction - it adds character and cuteness. :)

Looks like a fun day and how wonderful to come home to a clean house.

I was happy to see you posted your toes picture - that's my thing to do, in case you didn't notice lol, when we're at different places. I originally got the idea from Sarah. I just like it. How fun. :)

Welcome home.

P.S. And thanks for always making such nice comments on my blog ~ I appreciate them!! ♥