Saturday, July 10, 2010

Idaho Part 1

Since I don't scrapbook and I haven't printed out a 4x6 since Ben was 1, this is how I document our lives. I sorted through the 351 photos that I took on our trip and picked out what I wanted to post. Then, I realized it was 50 photos. I'm breaking it down into a few posts.

We were prepared for the flight. Laptop, check. Cups with lids to prevent laptop from being ruined, check. Bottle, check. It was Noah's first plane ride and it went really well. Despite the fact that we had to turn the plane around and go back to the gate. We taxied for 30 minutes and there was an out of control kid, about 2, who would not settle down. He was punching and screaming and horrible. The Mom asked to go back to the gate. I think we all felt sorry for her. I was just glad it wasn't my baby. And I was glad they got off the plane. We took off an hour late and got settled pretty quickly.


We all needed a little nourishment when we landed in Spokane. Emily's nourishment comes in the form of a carmel frappachino. That's my girl.


Suzy had everything ready for us, including new toothbrushes for Em and Ben. I loved all the cute bear decorations around the house.


We took an after dinner cruise on the river.



And that's all it took for this little guy to crash out.

They cut down this tree because it was huge and messy. This is way cuter than removing the entire stump.

The next morning Em went straight for the trampoline.

Then, it was time for the jet ski.

And relaxing on the swing.


Grandma Suzy turned on the sprinklers, which only made the trampoline more fun.

We attempted a walk, but only got half way before we turned around. The mosquitoes were eating us for dinner.

By days end, we were all pretty tired.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You're so lucky to have this paradise to escape to!! :) Everything is so clear, crisp and beautiful - I've never been anywhere quite like that.

Great photos, as always.