Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hail, Phone Calls and Road Rage

We've finally got some serious storms this past week. I don't know how it can hail when it's almost 100 degrees out, but it was cool none the less.


I'm including this picture of Ben because I long for the day when his "dress up" shirts won't have velcro tabs on the back for a cape. I bet when that day comes, I'll long for the days when all he wanted to wear was a shirt with a cape attached to it.


I bought this little sit on toy for Noah at a yard sale ages ago. I think he was super excited that he's finally big enough for it.


Nascar here he comes!


He's got a little road rage going on here. Or maybe he's just friendly because when the operator talks to him he's trying to say hi by waving.


Emily needed some camera time too. I think they look so much alike here even though you can't see their eyes...same nose, same mouth, same eyebrows.


Emily sent a postcard to her friend Ellie who now lives in Mesa. Ellie called her to say she got it and Emily was thrilled to talk to her. Our girl needs some serious practice on the phone. Ellie was talking away and Emily barely said anything.


Today Ellie called again. And this time, Emily was getting the hang of having a phone conversation. Even if it meant putting each others dog on the phone.

2 comments:

Amy said...

what is it with kids and wanting to talk to the dog on the phone? My kids do that too!

Amy said...

my friend's daughter went through a spiderman phase where she refused to wear anything else, even to church. So I made her a dress out of spider man fabric, she wore it to church ever Sunday for over a year!