Ben loves fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies. We buy the big tub from Sam's Club and I'll make some for him almost every night. It's one of the only treats he really enjoys. Did you know Sam's sells Pillsbury brand which bake up perfect and Costco sells Nestle Toll House which fall flat and look pathetic, maybe it's our altitude. We have memberships at both and go to each for certain things. Well, we don't pay for memberships at both. I'm married to my Dad for Costco and David is married to my Stepmom Suzy for Sam's. Hey the spouse is free, so why not?
I digress. This post isn't about the benefits of Sam's vs. Costco or Ben loving chocolate chip cookies.
It's about Noah and his new found love for chocolate chip cookies.
At first he wasn't so sure.
But, once he got a taste.
He was hooked.
We let him go to town right before bath time, which was probably a good thing.
I can't wait for his first birthday cake next month.
2 comments:
I love these pictures of Noah discovering chocolate chip cookies! Too cute. :)
Another "first" for Noah! He has a lot of them coming and I know you will keep us all updated. I am just so sad that we always miss Emily's, and now Noah's, b-days being in Idaho. That's okay though. I would rather have them for a week up here and miss a two hour party. Lots of love! G-ma Suzy
Post a Comment