We woke up today to this:

Foggy, cold and rainy. So, we headed to the movies to see Toy Story 3. Suzy stayed home because her back was hurting and David stayed home with Noah. The rest of us made the hour trek to Coure D'alene. It was in 3D and the kids loved it. We all loved it and I couldn't help but cry at the end.
By the time we made it home, the storm was moving out and the skies became partly sunny. We had stopped at the store and got a fresh container of night crawlers. Emily was more than happy to cut them in half for the hooks.

I don't know where I got this girl. Cutting a worm in half, even touching a worm is one of the last things I'd ever want to do. My girl is awesome.
We leave tomorrow, much too soon. We don't have to head out until noon, so there will still be a little time to try our hand at fishing and take one last jump on the trampoline.
1 comment:
Glad you got to see Toy Story 3!! I cried pretty much throughout the whole movie - guess it hit closer to home for me with the child growing up/going to college scenario, since that's just around the corner now for me.
Glad you had such a wonderful get-away and hope that the transition to home goes well and that you have a fun July. :)
Post a Comment