here. It's been a 6 year battle to the tune of over $100,000. I've cut her off every way I can think of. But, she's more resilient than a cockroach and just keeps coming back.
Yesterday I got the mail and it had one of those social security statements from the government. When I looked at my income, I noticed that I had small amounts reported for the last several years. Funny? I haven't worked since 2005 and my current full time job only pays with smiles and hugs.
I imagine she uses her fake drivers license with my info (by the way this hasn't been my name for over 6 years) and gets a job just long enough to rob them blind. Nice, right? There really is nothing I can do to clear this up. If she wants to falsely pay into my social security, then I'll let her.
But, I got to thinking. Somebody, an employer or someone she works with, has to google her at some point. I used to be an employer. I think I would now google every person I thought of hiring just to see what comes up. So, my hope is that somebody will google her and do what's right and call the police.
I got this from the car dealership where she drove off with a car in my name. A brand new Limited Edition Toyota Sequioa. I can't afford that. She's living beyond my means.
.jpg)
I know it's been the same person this entire time because there is almost always a signature and she always signs it with that same G. And I imagine she trails off at the end of my last name because she forgets how to spell it. I would love to hear how she pronounces my name because I'm sure she butchers it.
I have two huge Manila folders full of documentation of what she has done. Along with the following police report numbers:
Peoria, AZ #04-006866 and #04-006963
Phoenix, AZ #40975587 and #40975587A
Avondale, AZ #05-26661
Prescott Valley, AZ #07-36993
San Antonio, TX #06-768849
The police don't seem to do much. In a way, I get it. Her last incident was a $150 electric bill that was unpaid to an address that she didn't live at anymore. I doubt it's worth the effort to try to track down a ghost for $150. But add it all up and it's $100,000. And it's my life!
Her last known where abouts were in San Antonio. She's been there for the better part of 5 years. If you've seen her and know where she is, call the police and e-mail me. I really don't want to have to fight this woman for my social security when I turn 62. Or worse, how many traffic tickets do I have in Texas? I'm probably WANTED!
4 comments:
I'm just amazed every time I read about this - I've never known anyone that this has happened to, except for you, and it's just horrifying. I hope that someday, some way, there is final resolution to this.
Craziness! So sorry you have to deal with the woman! At least you still have your sense of humor! (: I'm sure she's not as funny or as sweet as you!
Gina, what amazes me is that the state of Arizona gives a licence for a period of 27 years! What are they thinking? I am sorry to know there is yet another little itch out there for you to scratch. I'm sure her miserly contributions to SS every couple years will not ever make up for the aggravation you have been enduring. I think we may have discussed this but have you ever thought of getting a new SS#? I'm sure you have sufficent grounds for them to investigate and grant you a new #. Of course you'd have all the previous contributions transfered as well. Anyway just a thought. ☼
Love,
G.
This is crazy!!! I cannot believe you have all this info and damage to your life, and no one will do anything. I would be so angry. Good idea to put this up on your blog. I hope someone does google your/her name. I hope she googles herself and sees this.
Post a Comment