Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One Year

Noah had his one year well visit. His measurements are always a little off from what I do at home, but it's all good.

He was 29" - 25-50%
(when I put him on the measuring blanket, he is clearly over 30 inches)
and 19 pounds 10 ounces - 25%

He's gained an inch and 1 pound since his 9 month well check. Boy has he come a long way from the beginning. It's hard to believe that those are the same dolls. I'm going to keep the orange self tanning doll just to show him that he was smaller than that doll in the beginning.


And more great news, Noah caught the cold/flu that everyone had last week (that's not the good news), but he didn't get an ear infection! It's the first time he got the sniffles and didn't need an antibiotic. Yea! And when he was getting his vaccines, I was holding down his arms and he was screaming, I noticed tooth #7, bottom right side of the middle.

I'm going to make him a steak tonight to celebrate.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hooray all around! Look how he's grown and hey he's in a greater percentile than Sarah was most of her life and she was 8 lbs. 4 oz. at birth!! :) Just goes to show....

Glad everything went well and hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture with all the dolls..I knew he was special the day he was born and look at him go..What a great little guy he is..Lots of love from up here in Canada...Auntie Barb

Piper said...

The pictures with the dolls is a great idea :) I wish I'd thought of it! If there's a number three in our future, I'm going to have to remember to do that :p