I'm a sucker for a free photo book.
I just can't pass up a good deal.
And even though it takes a good 5 hours to get it perfect, I'm always thrilled when it arrives and I have one more photo book for my collection.
I don't scrap book.
I haven't printed up 4x6's since 2007.
I blog.
And I jump on the offer whenever I find a promo code for a free photo book.
I was going to do a photo book of our trip to Idaho, but since Noah (being the third child) is already getting the shaft in so many areas, I decided to make an entire book of his first year.
You can take a peek at it here. If I misspelled anything or something is wrong, please don't tell me. I'd rather not know.
Because I love ya, I'm passing on the good cheer.
Go to picaboo.com and enter the promo code FREEBK
You'll only pay shipping which is $8.99 and you'll get a free large hardcover 20 page book. Cha ching! Offer is good through August.
A little advice...only upload how many photos you think you'll use. I uploaded more than 200. They automatically put 2 or 3 on a page and you'll have to delete anything past 20 (or pay for it). Realistically, you may want some pages to have 1 or 2 photos, some may have 9. Try to keep the upload to 100-150 pictures to make it easier. Trust me. And if you order your book and decide you should get one for Grandma (sorry, didn't order a second one for you Gwynne), you can go back to your account, change your e-mail address to a new e-mail address and you can order the same free book with the promo code. I may just go back and make another one of Idaho with a different e-mail address.
So, go make a photo book of your summer vacation.
Or your baby's first year.
Or your dog.
It'll make you happy when it arrives in the mail.
I promise.
I just can't pass up a good deal.
And even though it takes a good 5 hours to get it perfect, I'm always thrilled when it arrives and I have one more photo book for my collection.
I don't scrap book.
I haven't printed up 4x6's since 2007.
I blog.
And I jump on the offer whenever I find a promo code for a free photo book.
I was going to do a photo book of our trip to Idaho, but since Noah (being the third child) is already getting the shaft in so many areas, I decided to make an entire book of his first year.
You can take a peek at it here. If I misspelled anything or something is wrong, please don't tell me. I'd rather not know.
Because I love ya, I'm passing on the good cheer.
Go to picaboo.com and enter the promo code FREEBK
You'll only pay shipping which is $8.99 and you'll get a free large hardcover 20 page book. Cha ching! Offer is good through August.
A little advice...only upload how many photos you think you'll use. I uploaded more than 200. They automatically put 2 or 3 on a page and you'll have to delete anything past 20 (or pay for it). Realistically, you may want some pages to have 1 or 2 photos, some may have 9. Try to keep the upload to 100-150 pictures to make it easier. Trust me. And if you order your book and decide you should get one for Grandma (sorry, didn't order a second one for you Gwynne), you can go back to your account, change your e-mail address to a new e-mail address and you can order the same free book with the promo code. I may just go back and make another one of Idaho with a different e-mail address.
So, go make a photo book of your summer vacation.
Or your baby's first year.
Or your dog.
It'll make you happy when it arrives in the mail.
I promise.
2 comments:
Excellent job on the book!! :)
Gina, Thanks for the info. I love the book you made for Noah! What a great recapturing of his first year. You know I love to do those books and if I have time before the end of August I just might make one for someone! But right now things are kind of hectic with back to school stuff at work and not a lot of time for playing with those programs. But I'm sure a lot of peple will benefit from your "heads up" .
Thanks for sharing.☼
Love,
G.
Post a Comment