Yes, Ben is holding his penis in this picture. He had to go to the bathroom, which I realized after I took this picture.
This snake was super cool. He followed David's finger up the tank.
Ben was running everywhere. I would've love to see how many miles we walked today. Ben was a complete trooper and didn't complain once. Emily's foot was hurting after 4 hours and she needed to ride on David's shoulders off and on, but who could blame her. The kids were complete troopers and were up for all of it.
These hippos were too cool.
I took 133 pictures today because this was the sequence in almost all of them:
Ben don't make a face.
Emily quit moving.
That'll do. I also had 4 more in this series that I didn't post.
A bunch of seals.
My three babes.
Emily thought the sheep was stinky. He was.
Ben thought it was cool that he was the head of the spider.
Then he shot webs out the head of the spider.
Emily's favorite was the "tangarangs" as she called them or orangutans.
I doubt the gorilla would enjoy this. I doubt Ben would either if it were a real gorilla.
We saw all sorts of animals today...
Polar Bears
Elephants
Silverback Gorilla (eating lettuce)
Brown Bear
And what did Noah think of all of it? He fell asleep like this in his stroller. He has a hard life.
2 comments:
Wow! what a lovely day at the SD Zoo. The kids must have been in heaven knowing how much they enjoy your small zoo at home. But, I think the icing on the cake is the picture of Noah at the end. Love it. So completely carefree and at rest.Glad to see you're having a great trip. Thanks for the updates. I guess it gives you time before bed to rehash and rethink what a great day you've just had. 3 days left and then the long drive home. Have fun!☼
Love,
G.
Looks like so much fun. Love your animal photos - looks like most of them are literally posing (smiling) for the pictures). :)
Post a Comment