Saturday, October 23, 2010

5 Grandkids

My father in law has been visiting for almost three weeks. He leaves today for Orlando. My job is to put all of the pictures from his three weeks onto discs for my mother in law. Actually several times a year, I send her all of our photos on CD. For the kid's birthday every year, she makes wonderful DVD's of each kid with all of the pictures with music and captions. They are awesome.

When we went to San Diego, she had wanted a photo of all 5 of her grandkids. Let me just say that the grandkids are 6, 4, almost 2, 1 and 10 months. Which means, it is virtually impossible to get a photo of all 5 kids together.

We were all together earlier this year in March and this was the best we could do.

When I was putting all the pictures on CD tonight, I realized that we got a great picture of all 5 grandkids last week in San Diego.

Drumroll...

And that's as good as it gets.
Sorry Gwynne...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Thanks Gina. I know the task is next to impossible, but I truly appreciate your efforts. And yes, I've almost completed the two videos due in August.. I hope you'll enjoy them. ☼
Love,
G.

Linda said...

How funny :D

My parents have 6 Grandchildren - all girls - and yet they all pretty much pose for group photos, even if a couple of them might be crying (the twins). :P

Hopefully we'll have at least one opportunity coming up for that around Christmas, just around the corner now. My Dad will be 85 !! in just a couple of weeks and my Mom is 80 so the time is really fleeting.♥