Friday, October 15, 2010

San Diego, Day 7 1/2, Beach Day

After all the babies woke up from their naps...

...we headed back down to the beach. Our last dip in the water.

I will really miss these two guys together. They were so cute...sharing food, fighting over superheros.

They are so alike and so different. They cry almost identical. Noah is content to sit on the blanket and stay dry.

Greg is like a tractor plowing over the sand.

David got in some boogie boarding.

The girls practiced surfing.

I wanted to get a picture of all 5 kids together, but even getting my three was difficult.

Since it was our last day, I had to give the boogie board a try. I caught an awesome wave.

And got all wet.

There were some guys doing 50 yard sprints down the beach and Ben wanted to beat them. He actually did really well.

We had a great dinner here at the house and started packing things up.
Sad to leave, but taking great memories with us.
We'll be back.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love the photos. :) Safe travels to you, though I guess you're probably home by now.

Love,
Linda