Before I talk about our morning, I have to talk about the pizza we had last night. It was a 30" pizza or XXXL. We figure that would feed all of us. We had no idea it would be this big.
It did feed all of us with plenty of leftovers. It was delicious.
Now on to this morning...
Guess what these sweet little boys are looking at?
Emily. Figures, she's Noah's favorite person and now Gregory is in love with her too.
We got to the beach this morning and the kids were a bit surprised by high tide. The waves were intimidating. They were content building sand castles.
Noah has a hard life.
David got the kids in the water. And threw seaweed at them.
Then, it was time to try the boogie board.
Even my big kid gave it a go.
My niece, who loves pickles, tried about 100 pieces of seaweed.
She'd bite into it and then make a face and spit it out. And try another...
Then, it was time for some rest for the babies.
On the agenda for this afternoon, a walk, grilling steaks for dinner and we will hit the beach again at sunset for low tide.
5 comments:
Yes, for sure you made the highly esteemed status of the very best Daughter in law in the whole wide world.♥♥♥ Thank you so much for allowing me to enjoy the "almost live" experience of your Mission Beach trip.
I am happy everyone is having a great time while I am here all alone . Wah!
I'll be checking for all the news everyday,and enjoying your vacation vicariously.☼
Love,
G.
You just love making me jealous don't you?! Your vacations are awesome! And your niece is super awesome. I love pickles too, but eating seaweed! Wow!
I'm jealous!! This sounds like my type of vacation. Have fun!
Loved reading this and seeing the photos - that's hilarious about eating seaweed. :) I've never been to the west coast and it's gorgeous. Now that I read this blog (after the latest one), I see why you have some down time to blog. :)
HI TO ALL--GINA THIS IS MOM/GRANNY I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE UR BLOG--LIKE GWYNN SAID IT IS JUST LIKE BEING THERE WITH U ALL--WELL ALMOST-- U ALL R HAVING SUCH A FUN TIME I CAN TELL---I TOTALLY LOVE ALL THE PICS---GWYNN IF U READ THIS, I THINK NOAH AND GREGORY LOOK SOO MUCH ALIKE--YOU CAN TELL THEIR COUSINS---ENRIQUE MUST BE HAVING A BLAST--WITH HIS WHOLE FAMILY--I KNOW U WISH YOU WERE THERETOO---BUT U AND I R DOING AN IMPORTANT JOB--WATCHING THE ANIMALS--I JUST LOVE ROCKO, HE IS MY BUDDY!!!!! gigi i get akick out of reading ur blog i laugh ALOT AND I SMILE AT EVERY PICTURE--U ALL ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!!! MY LOVE TO ALL MOM PS KISS THE KIDS 4 ME OH GINA AGAIN HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY---I LOVE YOU---
Post a Comment