Sunday, October 10, 2010

San Diego, Day 2 1/2, Sunset At The Beach

Seriously, I can't get over these two guys. They are just the cutest together.
They follow each other around the house like a little game of follow the leader.

My sister in law went to the grocery store today and brought me back a gift certificate to get a spa pedicure and manicure. It's my birthday tomorrow. 37. Wasn't that nice of her? I went right out and got pampered while David took 4 kids to the grocery store.

We grilled some yummy steaks for dinner and took off to catch the last few minutes of the sunset. We left dishes and everything out. The sun waits for no one. It was so worth it.

I love seeing my kids this happy. It makes me happy to see them happy.



David took the camera to get a picture with me and the kids and cut off my head. This is why I'm in charge of picture taking in this family. My naturally curly hair and the beach do not get along, but who cares? Not me!




Time for bed.
Tomorrow...Shamu! And my birthday. :o)

2 comments:

pam said...

I'm so happy you're having so much fun! Enjoy your b-day at Sea World tomorrow. Love you!

Linda said...

Wonderful photos and such great times!! You're amazing - I can't believe you take time to blog on your get-away :D

Happy Birthday dear one and hope you're having a wonderful day. I'm sure you are. ;)