Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another Year, Another School Picture

Things have been busy since we got home. I just can't seem to find my groove. We were only gone for 8 days, but it seems like I forgot how to run my household.

While I continue to try to figure it out, please enjoy Emily's 1st grade picture. It scanned in way redder than it appears, but I don't have time to adjust it. She looks cute no matter what.

Need to make dinner, get to gymnastics, get homework done...how did I do all this before? I don't remember. I think I left my brains on the beach.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Cute photo!

It's difficult readjusting after any vacation or break. Hope you find your groove soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Emily looks so sweet and so shy. She has grown so much since her last years school pic.
It's always hard getting back on track after a week of vacation. You'll get everything back in tip top working order by the weekend. ☺
Love,
G