Friday, October 22, 2010

Mojo Where Are You?

I still can't find my mojo. I'm sure it will return next week, just in time for Halloween and parties. Or maybe it will return because of Halloween and parties. It's always a fun time of year.

In any case, this is Ben's cute picture he drew at preschool today. Can you tell the letter of the week is R? I see quite a few R's in his picture, but he told me it's his family. The teacher wrote on top what Ben said about the picture. "I love my sister. I love my brother." Isn't that sweet? I think I'm the little person on the bottom left whose head got smeared by a rain drop on the way out of class.

I still feel like my head is smeared by a rain drop.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great drawing!! :)

Maybe... outside of the fact that I went to bed at 8:30 last night (Sarah goes at 10:30), I got your mojo. I've been cranking along with bunches of things....

Hope you have a great weekend,
Linda